SO I am all for being active. This blog has mostly posts that should inspire people to go out, walk, be active, healthy, do what they love. Well, I just wonder what cats would think? Especially with this to-do list that they have. Sounds familiar? I found some proof of my cat’s, Krõõt’s days in pictures. So anti-walking lifestyle …
Cat’s to-do list
- Stare out the window
- Chase an errant popcorn kernel on the kitchen floor
- Lick my paws
- Knock a pen off the kitchen table (one of my favorites!)
- Chase my feline friend up and down the stairs (for fun)
- Take a nap in the cat tower
- Run into the pantry when my human friend opens the door
- Stare out the window
- Cuddle with my human friend
- Purr loudly
- Lick my feet
- EAT BREAKFAST!
- Chase a string (with my human friend on the other end, of course)
- Stare out the window, and this time watch the birds that have appeared
- Chase a house fly
- Catch a house fly
- Eat a house fly (a snack!)
- Lay in the middle of the floor (not napping, just resting)
- Become curious about the cardboard box my human friend is opening
- Jump up on table to get closer look at cardboard box
- Sniff box and try to see what the contents are
- Get back up on the table to continue exploring magnificent cardboard box and it’s contents, after my human friend has put me on the floor
- Find myself on the floor again, this time with an empty cardboard box
- Get into empty box, sit and stare, feel a little disappointed that the thrilling contents of said box are gone
- Sniff box one last time, jump out of box and promptly forget about it
- Scratch the corner of the living room chair (when my human isn’t looking)
- Take a nap in the cat bed on the floor
- Run out the front door when my human friend opens it
- Sit and stare
- Rub up against human friends leg
- EAT DINNER!
- Flop over onto floor
- Stare out window
- Sniff the air
- Walk around aimlessly
- Stop, sit and stare
- Start again tomorrow
Here are Krõõt’s to-do list implementation proofs 🙂
Eat lunch and a late night snack is missing, also scratching something to wake you up in the middle of the night.
I am a proud cat owner. Always loved cats, helped the NGO’s to get cats off the streets. Now I have my own cat … scratch that … a cat owns me. Sometimes I think we should learn to live a life like a cat, lot less stress, happier life.
Walking lifestyle – for keeping you fit, mentally and physically
Don’t forget we all need time-off from our daily lives. Walking is the easiest and accessible thing to do that. Go out for a walk, share your thoughts and inspirations with me via e-mail. My aim is to show how easy it is to find little walks, little time-off-chunks in life to keep you mentally and physically fit. Wherever you are.
Have questions about walking lifestyle?
Drop me a line at liisitoom(at)gmail.com.
Walking in Estonia – Tartu siesta walk
Have a cookie – my CookieBusiness
Read my memories on my first 7 mountain hike
My 6 favorite walking routes in Ibiza
What I do when I am not walking: counselling on PR and personal branding.